If you are using Instagram and you face any problem while you are using your Instagram. So you can also decide to delete it. For doing this, you will need to use a PC or mobile’s web browser, as it is not possible to delete an Instagram account from within the mobile app. Now here, you have two options; you can temporarily disable your account, which will make your account and all activity invisible to other users. By selecting this option, you will be able to fully restore your account and all activity at a later date by simply logging in again. Apart from it, you can permanently delete your account.
How to temporarily disable Instagram accounts?
- To do this, you need to visit the homepage at http://www.instagram.com and log in to your account in the way previously described.
- You will need to re-insert your password.
- Hit on the human icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Then choose the ‘Edit Profile.’
- Scroll down, hit on ‘Temporarily disable my account’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
It would help if you took note that you cannot temporarily disable your Instagram account from within the Instagram app. You must log on to the main website.
How to delete an Instagram account permanently?
- You will need to go to the account deletion page.
- Then, you will need to choose a reason for deleting and re-enter your password.
- Now, press ‘permanently delete my account’ option, and your Instagram will be deleted forever and made unrecoverable.
Careful, that you cannot delete your Instagram account from within the app. When you delete your Instagram account, your profile, all your photos, comments, videos, likes, and followers will also permanently be removed.