Snapchat is a mobile image messaging app that will promise genuinely private conversations. It is also available for Android and iOS operating devices. One of the best features of this app is that any picture or video or message you send by default- is made available to the receiver for only a short time before it becomes inaccessible. But sometimes the users of Snapchat decide to delete it from their mobile. It is effortless, but they need to wait 30 days for it to be eliminated entirely.
How to delete Snapchat?
If you decide to stop using Snapchat service, you want to know how to delete Snapchat and your account permanently. To remove your account following the given steps:
- First, go to https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account from any browser.
- Then, enter the username and password.
- Now, check the box to confirm you are not a robot.
- Choose “Login.”
- Enter the username and password once again.
- Choose “Delete my account” from the bottom of the screen to complete the process.
- You are done! Snapchat will keep all the data for 30 days; in this case, you want to return. If that is the case, log back in to reactivate your account.
- Open the browser and go to Snapchat.com
- Scroll down and choose “Support” that is stable under the “Company” section.
- Choose “learning the basics.”
- Select “Account settings.”
- Select “Delete an account.”
- Follow the same steps as step 1.
After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted, and your username and anything associated with it will be irretrievable. It is also worth noting that during the deactivation period, you will need your username and password that is very important to sign in, as you will not be able to change your password or login by using your email address during this phase. Once your account permanently deleted, uninstall the Snapchat app from your device. Note that all photos, saved friends, and messages in the account will be deleted automatically.